Moonsong Glacier Sometimes, if you close your eyes and keep still, you can be invisible.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Hope its OK to reply with Reyes here and speed this along --

The older woman took notice of his question and denied her relation to either Blackwater or this Marina person; however, the wind brought a familiar scent to Reyes that provided another sort of answer - because he knew Bridget even if it had been a while since her departure from Brecheliant. The stranger that moved ahead of them, thin and trim and steeped in salt, spoke up quickly.

I am Marina of the druids. They said, during which moment Reyes was so focused on the oncoming pair that he failed to say anything to the elder woman; when he turned back, remembering her, she had already split from the scene.

Oh, uh, I know this wasn't the intended meeting place, but I thought I'd explore a little. I thought I had time. Evidently not, Reyes concluded. He saw Bridget over Marina's shoulder and gave a characteristically masculine upward nod of acknowledgement (Yo, dude, what up.) before returning his attention to the wolf in the lead position.

I was sent to retrieve Bridget. My name is Reyes - ah, representative of Brecheliant. He didn't really know what else to say. Teya must have had some expectations of him, and she'd given him a clear directive before he'd departed the caldera, but now he wasn't sure exactly what his purpose was -- except to retrieve Bridget and make sure she was ship-shape.