Lion Head Mesa [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
Tierra eventually found her way back to the party, but by the time she did, the ritual had come and gone.  She didn't know where anyone she knew was but she immediately drew herself towards the fermented fruits once more.  She loved the way it made her forget that anyone else existed.  And she loved the way it melted all of the usual brain-stuff so that all she had to do was be here.

She wouldn't remember any of the next bit of the party.  It was likely winding down, but before a servant could catch her and push her towards a room, she was stumbling blindly outside to throw up wherever was easiest.

She wouldn't make it back in.  The cooler air felt too good - she felt like she was burning up.  Tierra crawled away and then collapsed, gratefully, near the base of a stunted tree.  She would proceed to pass out there, completely oblivious to how such a thing might look in the morning.

late in the night or early morning, feel free to decide <3
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
[WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 20, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 20, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 21, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 21, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 22, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 25, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 27, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 27, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - October 19, 2022, 07:08 PM