Lion Head Mesa [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it
32 Posts
Ooc —
The nosemaking and merriment was not what Medusa had grown accustomed to. The most interesting part of the evening to her had been the tributes and the calling to Gods... names she had heard, but none that she had paid attention to very well before now. She shared with @Midas all that she saw. All of it was overwhelming, and before long she and Midas once again made way to the shadows. It was from there Medusa watched, far more comfortable not being seen. She searched for @Jakoul or for @Gucci but with so many faces, even those best known to her could not be found in the sea of strangers. 

Leaning against her brother, when things grew a little quieter she determined it a better time to explore. Medusa did not know what she would have done had she lost Midas within all of this. He was a buoy to her, keeping her afloat. Medusa felt confident that now, at least, they would be able to find one another if separated. She did her best to make sure this did not occur, keeping her flank against his own. 

Outside into the cool air did she head. Her brain hurt, though not from consumption. Too many faces, too many words--more socialization, even from a distance, that she was accustomed to. 

And that twas when she came across a body. It might as well of been her without eyesight, so close did she come to tripping over them. Medusa stared at the other, asking, another sacrifice...? with a tilt of her head. It had been interesting what the one amiirad had done. Was this her work, too? 

Did Gods need that much blood? 

...There was none of that here. Medusa blinked several times, not really knowing what to do, and letting out a contemplative hmmmm... while she thought about it.
Messages In This Thread
[WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 20, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 20, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 21, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 21, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 22, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 25, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 27, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 27, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - October 19, 2022, 07:08 PM