Lion Head Mesa [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene had attempted to keep a close eye on her delegation, but the conversation with Ramesses had drawn her attention, and in the mess, she had lost track of Tierra… which was… well, not as fortunate. She had been the one enjoying herself the most it seemed, not that the Matrona thought that there was anything wrong with that in particular… still, it was her making her way outside for some fresh air to be greeted by the stench of vomit and one of Mereo’s warriors passed out on the floor that brought a frown to her features, a soft sigh breaking.

She would move over to the woman just in time to see Sybol slipping on the mess in order to fall on top of the woman, a soft snort as she moved over to them both. She’d take her nose to give the girl a bump, feeling her temperature to see if an illness had caused such things though truly she was certain that it had not. “Overindulged, did we, Tierra?” She would ask before glancing at Sybol. “I recommend washing your paws off… the scent will be hard to get out after awhile, Sybol.”

It was then that she noticed the child, a soft and maternal smile finding her features. “I am afraid this one is not a sacrifice, little one, but a warrior who enjoyed the party a bit too much last night.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
[WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 20, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 20, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 21, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 21, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 22, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 25, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 27, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 27, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - October 19, 2022, 07:08 PM