Lion Head Mesa [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene frowned when the child continued, humming softly as she nodded. “I’m sure this would be an excellent learning experience for the Princess… I myself am a healer, well-versed in the healing arts.” Some tallow would help, along with greasy foods like duck and plenty of water to assist… but she was not certain she would offer it up. In some ways, it felt like a disservice because no doubt this would serve as a lesson in restraint to the woman; she was certain that Germanicus would approve as well.

Sybol spoke next and she smiled at him as he introduced himself before moving over to Tierra. “Tierra, are you awake?” She asked as she nudged her cheek with her paw, attempting to raise some kind of reaction from her so she could properly gauge just how horrific her hangover was. Aquene expected it was pretty bad based on the accounts she had received from Reyson the night before about Tierra and her indulgences… still, it was a party, and Aquene was not the one of the leading duo who would damper their fun.

She was just the one who would make them live with the consequences of too much fun.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
[WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 20, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 20, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 21, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 21, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 22, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 25, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 27, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 27, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - October 19, 2022, 07:08 PM