Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
She rested her two dainty front paws on his chest and kissed him, and then curled up beside him to stare at the stars. And he was content like that, truly. He lay beside her on his back, looking at the night sky, with stars that twinkled particularly brightly in the crisp air. Somehow winter always made the stars seem brighter, as if their light was attracted to the cold. After a minute, however, Ulrich could feel the cold snow seeping into the fur on his back, and the smell of the dead rabbit upon the tree stump was calling his name.

Shall we share dinner, then? he asked, sitting up. We could split this. And we have more in the caches, so if we're hungry later, that would be all right.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 08:21 PM