Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich and Adylaide were married now, and he knew that, yet this, here, felt so much like... like part of courtship. A moonlit dinner alone. He chewed slowly, trying to think of something to talk about. Questions about family and friends were out--he did not want to make her sad by talking about the past. His brain flitted towards the topic of children and he quickly squashed that thought. He did not want to suddenly bring it up while she was mid-swallow and watch her choke to death in shock.

He frowned. So, what was there to talk about that was romantic? He wasn't very good at this. He knew he tended to overthink things. Finally, he simply said, I'm glad you're here with me. That we're... here together. I... I hope we have many more nights like these. There. That sounded all right, and properly affectionate.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 09:06 PM