Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
When did he want pups? He stepped back and stared at nothing over Adylaide's shoulder, trying to think. Think, think, think. Is that all he ever did. Maybe he should be more impulsive sometimes, but he did not feel that being impulsive about babies was a great idea. He took a breath. Well... I will be five years old soon, and if we wait til next year, I will be six, which is past my prime. He smiled tightly. I tried to warn you I was an old man but you wouldn't listen. But... if we want to start a family, perhaps earlier would be better, so that I still have the energy to help raise them. Now he hesitated. Yet doing this now feels a little rash. I... I don't know. I think in this matter I must leave the decision to you, or we'll never have pups.

She did make a good point about the others being able to help bring in more food and build dens. Yes, he said. And yet, for every piece of meat each one brings in, two pieces will be eaten, with pups. But... He sighed. Again, if we leave this up to me, I'm not sure I would ever feel ready enough. I suppose we must simply... act.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Ulrich - January 07, 2023, 06:45 PM