Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
861 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
mireille hawked a harsh laugh, lips red with his blood. "dat was not all you did. you were a fool an' rude on t'ese borders," she snarled, loud enough for her mother to hear.
"i be lettin' you go once you give your word you will not be back, mainlander." yes; she smelled the forests and freshwater on him under the new scent of saliva and blood.
"i told you to leave an' not come back. swear it now."
for now her fangs held their attack. she would not let this man think he was entitled to chacal's presence or the children she might carry even now. her eyes seethed toward his own. "i do not be wantin' your putrid scent anywhere near dis part of de coas'. am i clear?" the land was vast. he could keep his hide from sapphique or have it torn again.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Mireille - January 14, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM