Noctisardor Bypass If you'd stay, I would even wait all night
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It was hard to keep up with Tybault. He flawlessly sidestepped the conversation she meant to start, and turned it around on her. It was her fault, for not being grateful enough; her fault that he'd lashed out so cruelly, the way it was always everyone else's fault with Tybault. She thought bitterly that she was finally finding out what it was like to be on the other side of it. He even cursed at her, and she had to fight back the sudden prickle of tears in her eyes.
Reverie was silent for a long minute while she sorted through her thoughts. She didn't apologize for making Tybault wait. When she finally spoke, her words were as careful as his, because she wanted him to know that she really meant them and she knew that he didn't listen when he thought someone was being too emotional. If you came all this way just to make me care about your feelings, then... you should leave, Her voice was soft, but cold. I need to take care of myself. My feelings. Not yours.
Messages In This Thread
If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Tybault - January 30, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Reverie - January 30, 2023, 11:22 PM