Northstar Vale passive-aggressive question avengers
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Maxim teased him in return. Caracal smirked, though his face softened as they ventured deeper into the vale. He could not begin to imagine the pain they felt over this sort of loss. He hoped he would never understand it.

They walked along a streambed toward what looked like a willow grove surrounding a small lake. Caracal made a curious noise in his throat as they passed the spring and approached a field on the far side. It didn’t look like much now, though he thought it would look and smell splendid come spring, like the lavender field on the island.

It’s really beautiful here, he remarked, the sound of his voice frightening a bunch of birds out of a tree.

Caracal watched them a moment. When he dropped his eyes, he spotted Towhee looking over her shoulder at them. The world around him faded away as he kicked up his heels and ran to his mom. He minded her round belly as he threw his arms around Towhee, marveling at the peculiar sensation of his baby siblings kicking him through their mom’s belly.

Aye, thanks for threading!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 16, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 16, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 16, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 16, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Towhee - February 16, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 19, 2023, 02:18 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 20, 2023, 08:52 AM