Swiftcurrent Creek All that was undone was done when we were young
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie did not know what she had done to inspire such hostility, but it only served to intensify her desire to find Lestan. He would never speak to her like this! Still, she burst into grateful tears when Bellatrix agreed. She was convinced she would never find him on her own. Thank you, She said softly, and started hesitantly toward the exit, toward daylight. Where had she seen Lestan last...?
I - I don't remember where I saw him last... Reverie murmured, finding it difficult to remember anything just then. One part berries, two parts panic; she was beginning to calm, beginning to remember herself, but only just. She felt inexplicably cold. Surely nothing would warm her but Lestan's arms! Reverie suddenly felt as if her desperate quest had stretched a hundred thousand years, as if she'd been searching for Lestan for so long that she might crumble to dust before she found him. No, she reminded herself hazily, it's only been... an hour? More? Forever! An eternity! She couldn't bear it any longer! A pouting half-whine slipped from her, and she was not even a little ashamed.
Messages In This Thread
All that was undone was done when we were young - by Reverie - February 24, 2023, 01:11 AM
RE: All that was undone was done when we were young - by Reverie - March 06, 2023, 03:16 AM