Swiftcurrent Creek [m] When I see stars, that's all they are
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Hey even if he was being mean... IC ≠ OOC!
At first, all Reverie could focus on was the fact that he had cursed at her. She might have made a big deal of it under any other circumstance. But there was so much more to what he was saying than just that, and... well, it wasn't what she wanted to hear. None of it was.
What was the appropriate reaction to having the worst parts of you thoroughly dissected and laid out as a series of problems to be solved? Reverie was uncertain. It hurt to hear these things, yet she could not help but note the fact that Arric saw the ugliest parts of her and still wanted to help. And there was value in the advice he offered; she knew she could not run from her own body.
I'm not going to leave, Reverie said first, because it felt important to clarify that. I don't know if I want kids. But I'll... figure it out. I guess I have to. But Reverie could not shake the feeling that something was wrong here, wrong inside of her. I know I can't run from this.
She finally started to cry, but the tears were slow and quiet. I'm trying to stay calm and figure out what's best, Reverie felt herself dissolving into emotional nonsense, but only a little. But I'm getting fat and it hurts and - that's bullshit! She was a little shocked with herself. She meant it, though.
Messages In This Thread
[m] When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:23 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 07:50 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 16, 2023, 07:10 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 07:35 AM
RE: [m] When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 16, 2023, 12:25 PM