Wheeling Gull Isle that black dress got your boy seein' red
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
the young woman that comes to greet rhaegal calls this place sweetharbor.

sweetharbor, eh? rhaegal asks, the sveijarn patriarch offering a friendly wag of his tail. i met a young lad, caracal. he told me and i wife that he lived here with a ... heda? would that be ye?

rhaegal hesitates over the name and question, unsure if that was who he was speaking to; knowing he would be speared with a small wave of embarrassment if he'd guessed wrong.

despite that his initial intention of asking the young pair if they were interested in settling with he and his wife was dashed, but!

rhaegal saw no point in burning any more bridges than he'd already done prior to getting married.

`m rhaegal. rhaegal sveijarn. he offers in introduction.

Messages In This Thread
that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Rhaegal - April 02, 2023, 05:17 AM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 02, 2023, 07:40 AM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Rhaegal - April 02, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 02, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 05, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 13, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 17, 2023, 01:55 PM