Moonspear gabber style
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He was so much warmer than his mother! Meerkat would never mention that aloud, though it made her so happy that he was willing to chat with her. She listened attentively as he explained the situation with Fennec (and Penn). She frowned thoughtfully as she thought of her older sister’s mention of “bullshit,” though hearing Caracal’s name distracted her.

She couldn’t help but chortle good-naturedly as he asked her how they were related, their laughter mingling. She’d actually had a similar conversation with her younger brother not so long ago! The Redhawks family tree wasn’t just big, it was also pretty darn complex.

Your mom is my older sister, for all intents and purposes, although she’s technically my cousin. My biological mom, Towhee, adopted her and her biological dad, Phox, adopted me. And they’re brother and sister, so… yeah, confusing! Meerkat laughed again. So I consider you my nephew, though you’re honestly welcome to categorize me however you want, she finished with a smile.

She neglected to mention the part where his dad was her older brother too. Meerkat still thought of him that way, if only in a vague, nostalgic way. There was no need to make things weird or awkward by inferring Killdeer’s parents were siblings or bringing up Bronco at all. He wasn’t here, which Meerkat knew was a sore point for them all.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
gabber style - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: gabber style - by Killdeer - April 14, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: gabber style - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: gabber style - by Killdeer - April 14, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: gabber style - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 01:10 PM
RE: gabber style - by Seal - April 15, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: gabber style - by Killdeer - April 17, 2023, 12:47 AM
RE: gabber style - by Meerkat - April 17, 2023, 08:07 AM
RE: gabber style - by Seal - April 22, 2023, 09:45 PM
RE: gabber style - by Meerkat - May 01, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: gabber style - by Seal - May 01, 2023, 02:02 PM