Stone Circle and I know the love you showed me came
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Not sure which plant you chose, but i'm going to guess that it's good <3

Gunnar did what he could to hold the boy. Soothing and calming he spoke. Rubbing forepaws along the boy's head and back. Trying to see all the wounds.

Once Tauris would arrive, he grasp the plants and make sure they were ones that would not hurt and with a nod he would give them to the boy.

Eat these young one. Please. Then he'd help the boy to a nearby den that was empty. Draping the goat skin overtop of him.

Inkeri would be on her way to Riverclan and Gunnar would do what he could.

He offered a tired smile to Tauris. Thank you lovely girl.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
and I know the love you showed me came - by Aquillius - April 14, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 14, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 14, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:19 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:22 PM