Swiftcurrent Creek No one Dared, Disturb the sound of silence
always an angel, never a god
418 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Floored, Wren was, mouth agape as the answer to her question rattles around in her mind before dissolving. Oh, she spits out, a guttural sound. oh, shit. 
There was clearly a story behind Reverie, one that Wren wanted to pry for the details of. But instead, her paw touches the floor once more, expression twisting into a disgruntled frown. 
Madness. She was not a fan of that word, but how else was the woodland girl to be described? Schizophrenic, maybe? Troubled? Mentally ill? A danger to herself?  
I mean, obviously I don't know her, she deflects with a lightened tone that only lasts for a moment. but I do know what mania looks like. She, um, she hesitates, eyes squinting until wrinkles form at the outer corners, nose scrunched. she tried to sleep with me. I think. And then I-- y'know, I said I didn't wanna do that with a stranger, and she ran off cryin'er eyes out. A sharp breath, then, before her voice grows darker. But I can't stop thinking about her. 
Turning back to face Arric, she watches the tension that weaves into his shoulders, turning into something that speaks of resentment. She wants to offer some kind of comfort, but the only thing she can manage is almost pressing her temple to his shoulder before decidedly not doing that. Do you wanna talk about it? Pretend I'm a really shitty therapist.
Messages In This Thread
No one Dared, Disturb the sound of silence - by Arric - June 10, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: No one Dared, Disturb the sound of silence - by Wren - June 13, 2023, 06:05 PM