Swiftcurrent Creek No one Dared, Disturb the sound of silence
always an angel, never a god
418 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: coarse language, some mention of sex/genitals kinda LOL

Oh, no, say all the horrible shit you want about him, he sucked, a cackle leaves her lungs. yeah, he was... let's just say I think he's dead, and I hope he is. A twinge of sadness is visible in her gaze, one she hides behind a chalky forepaw that brushes up to her face. 
Are you, like, uh, hang on, what's the word for it? That same paw whirls around in a circle motion. Poly? Somethin' like that, right? I don't know if I could do that. I think'm too jealous, and yet, she is hypocritical, given the list of others she has flirted or danced with, and promptly run away from. But perhaps it doesn't matter if there's no true commitment. But I don't want, like, a family either. God, I don't want kids. a sigh escapes her. I don't know what I'd do if I ended up with them. I just-- can't, like, imagine myself as a ma. Which automatically whittles my dating pool down to like, some old guy whose nuts don't work anymore, or a woman who won't seek out anyone else. Or a guy who can... y'know. Stop it before it starts. 
Messages In This Thread
No one Dared, Disturb the sound of silence - by Arric - June 10, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: No one Dared, Disturb the sound of silence - by Wren - June 18, 2023, 07:49 PM