Two Rivers Isle careful, i might shoot you by mistake
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
his words come by honestly, and Iseul internally comes to thank him for what he shares. it seems that there is a lot of value in this gang to Colt, and by risk of not making himself known as on top, there are things that could splinter. and if the outlaw could not keep things under control, then how would she?

she thinks and chews on his words and her response comes gently. "okay." she would have it be done, as cowboys do not pride themselves as being patient orators, after all. "be deputy. for isle, for friends, for I. to keep peace" if this means that Iseul can stick to her duties and Colt to his, then she would not rock this boat any further. through all of this, Colt has never once shown his mean side to her, and she prefers to (unknowingly) keep it that way.

whether they stayed until the winter or longer or shorter, it does not matter. they could run how they please, and so long as Colt could keep them in check about bringing danger to the isle, then she sees no reason to intervene. he must rule with an iron fist compared to a democratic choice the isle once knew. it is a metamorphosis of the waterway, but if it provides stability, then life must continue to thrive.

Iseul would come to stand now and come to meet Colt in the water. and so long as he did not come to be wary of her touch, she would come to press her muzzle against his shoulder, quite like a friend would as they place a hand on the shoulder of another.

"Iseul trust Colt," she says to him quietly, "so Colt trust Iseul too." it is a way to live together, for she can stand no lies infecting the soil. "my deputy." there is a smile to come in the prideful title as she looks upon his face.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 25, 2023, 04:21 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 25, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 25, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 25, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 26, 2023, 06:41 AM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 26, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 28, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 29, 2023, 10:46 AM