Wheeling Gull Isle Spinn spindel, tvinn i tankar, kverv i syn.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The only girl woke and toddled toward her, reminding Towhee of Caracal at that age. Her little mouth opened in what looked like a howl, though of course the elder Redhawk couldn’t be entirely sure. In any case, she gave tiny “Tina” her most impressed smile.

One of the twin boys came right up and began tearing at her like she was a fresh kill. Towhee laughed, his gums tickling her wherever he bit. When it became a bit much for her, she simply (but gently!) knocked him over with one soft thrust of her snout. She then smothered him in kisses as payback.

The brown one began to do a playful dance, which she recognized as a very crude mimicry of Ptero. Towhee always liked encouraging the sign language in young pups and gave him the wolfish equivalent of two thumbs up.

-“Hold that thought, Simon,”- Towhee said when she noticed Judah had gone topsy turvy in the background.

She lifted up enough to scoop the awkward little turtle toward herself, still on his back. She tucked him against her chest and then settled down, snuffling at his belly before Towhee nudged him in the direction of his carbon copy.

-“I’d happily spend the whole day here with you guys but I’m gonna go grab some grub for your mama. But worry not! I’ll be back soon,”- she promised, blowing grandmotherly kisses toward the babies as she rose and slowly retreated from the den.

She playfully punched her son awake, quickly maneuvering him downhill toward some of the island’s forestry, where they could gather some choice fungi to supplement Heda’s diet and thus her milk supply.

In favor of completing formation threads and prioritizing the latest arc, I thought I’d nudge this toward a finish! Also, I only skipped Heda with permission. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Spinn spindel, tvinn i tankar, kverv i syn. - by Towhee - June 27, 2023, 06:02 PM