Northstar Vale Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She remembered what she’d said to Tamar about their men right before leaving, so this was fantastic news about Arsenio. Of course, it was good to hear Reyson’s and Meadow’s good news too. Towhee felt something like a sigh of relief escape her, knowing that her family’s departure hadn’t somehow ruined Epoch. They were doing well for themselves here.

-“That’s all great to hear. Well, y’know,”- she said, pointing at an ear and laughing. -"Congrats to you and Meadow. You’ll do just fine."-

She glanced at the “stranger danger” pup behind Reyson and it really hit her: they’d all moved on with their lives, just like they should. Towhee would’ve liked to catch up with the others, though neither Tamar nor her son had shown up. Rather than take this personally, she decided they were simply too busy living their lives to respond to an impromptu call.

-“In fact, you know what? Don’t let me interrupt,”- she insisted a moment later, retreating a step. -“It was really good seeing you, Sunshine, but you should get back to Meadow. Can you just tell everyone I was here and that I said ‘hey’? Tell Jackie in particular I’ll come see him again soon.”-

Since this is a month old, I wanted to go ahead and fade it. I’ll toss her back this way soon enough! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri. - by Towhee - June 07, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri. - by Towhee - July 10, 2023, 07:57 AM