Lion Head Mesa Hate [m]e baby, maybe I'm a piece of art
124 Posts
Ooc — Suledin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Smh
For a moment, fear; just a flash of it, a passing hint that spiced the moment with the small realization that he could truly hurt her if he wanted to, except —

You are Hemet. I am Mazoi.

And there was power in that, wasn't there?

She was very aware of his body against hers, the way she came alive under his touch, not faltering to her fear but turning to flame under it. I want - Melody bit her lip, arching against the heat of his desire. Order it. Her heart raced. Touch me. Show me how a Mazoi worships. Not through prayer, but the breathless tangle of warm flesh.
Messages In This Thread
Hate [m]e baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 14, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 14, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 14, 2023, 10:35 PM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 15, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 15, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 15, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 15, 2023, 01:56 PM