Swiftcurrent Creek will you be a satanist with me?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
See Arric didn't know what had transpired at the visit to the walls of Akashingo. Akavir had never told him. Something that rankled a bit. Especially as she continued talking and he realized she and Akavir had to of become close and then a small nip of jealousy and then gross anger, but he pushed it aside. He was being unfair. Just becasue Akavir had been leaving him behind to take care of the pack, and his children. It was his job after all as co-leader. He was supposed to be the backbone when Akavir needed it, but lately he felt as if he was being taken advantage of in a big way, but he was trying to ignore it, because he was being a big ole baby anyway.

Blue eyes took in her face and he listened carefully. Turning over her words in his head. Arric didn't seem like it, but he was a deep thinker, much like his father and he had to turn over everything and chew on it. Like marrow in bone.

She wasn't wrong. A scout wouldn't go amiss, but he wondered if it was really his place to decide. He was only second in command, not the boss. And how would silvertongue feel about it. It had been clear when she was here last that she was a bit jealouse of the women of the creek. Though she had tried hard to hide it. Arric wasn't a fool. Her questions were too pointed and well.

He sucked in a breath. I have no qualms against a scout. The other stuff though. That's for Akavir to decide.
Messages In This Thread
will you be a satanist with me? - by Wren - July 23, 2023, 09:30 PM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Arric - July 24, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Wren - July 24, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Arric - July 24, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Wren - July 24, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Arric - July 25, 2023, 06:31 AM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Wren - July 25, 2023, 10:34 AM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Arric - July 25, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Wren - July 25, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Arric - July 25, 2023, 05:31 PM
RE: will you be a satanist with me? - by Wren - July 25, 2023, 06:05 PM