Firefly Glen We should all wear polka dots.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Alaric’s offer immediately triggered a memory of another bat. She remembered yelling at Kallik not to hurt the “sky puppy.” Hadn’t she joked about naming it Batman? That’d work… she thought presently, watching as the itty bitty bat crawled from the base of her tail toward the small of her back, perhaps making his way back to her shoulder.

I think he already found a little cave, she observed as, indeed, Batman buried himself in the same patch of fur where he’d spent the past few hours.

They eat bugs, she said in the next moment, turning her eyes to Alaric’s face. I saw a whole flock of ‘em chasing bugs in the lowlands last night. Maybe he crashed into one of his friends and that’s why I found him on the ground? Anyway, I think he’ll find plenty to eat here, Towhee mused, eyes darting around Firefly Glen.

She wondered if Alaric might have any other advice for her. She knew he wasn’t a zoologist or something but she’d seen the healer in action a time or two and simply assumed he might know some things. Fennec might have some wisdom to share too, though Towhee wondered if her daughter would think she was some kind of weirdo for keeping a pet bat.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 08:53 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 08:56 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 09:01 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 09:23 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 10:05 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 01:07 PM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 27, 2023, 08:33 AM