Wheeling Gull Isle Oh my friends, my friends forgive me….
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
120 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
When he saw the man wrapped in sand and sea walk up to him, he brought his paw up to wipe his eyes. Everett had a surprised look on his face, perhaps it was the bite mark on his neck, or his upset appearance. Despite these reasons, John brought his eyes up to meet Everett’s. 
He spoke in a soft and apologetic voice: “Everett, I fear I have made a mistake.” He then went on to explain the situation, how he had been looking for children to mingle with, and how the young Anathema had without reason lunged for him. “My throat.” He revealed the wound by lifting his head. “I tried hard to keep my composure, but in self defense, I struck her with my paw. I wished I could have stayed to reconcile, but her sister, Ava, had then decided to act.” — “And that is when I decided to flee.”

“I hate to harm God’s children, and I hate that it came to striking her.”

If there was one other thing he wished for, it was that he did not sound like a young child complaining.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 07, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 07, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 08, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 08, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 09, 2023, 09:11 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 09, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 11, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Malakai - September 12, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 17, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 23, 2023, 07:05 PM