Wheeling Gull Isle Oh my friends, my friends forgive me….
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer
the weeping prophet
105 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
<33!! I am enjoying it too, it's interesting to write through things like this!

John was right.

God would forgive him if he sought His forgiveness -- Everett knew this, by how he had been forgiven of things far worse. But Heda, and Caracal, and the girls? Even if they offered forgiveness, Everett wondered if they would trust John again. Even if they did, he had a feeling it would be a long road ahead for the disciplus, and his heart ached. Self defense, against children so small? It made such little sense to Everett. Ana's attack all tge same. Was it something John had done? Was it the blood of the druid running through her? He shivered again. No. Why couldn't he have been there to stop it?

God has forgiven you, Everett first assured the man of the truth they found in Him, and He will be your help through what seasons come next, please -- please! Keep the children safe! Let them be safe. I will go to the girls. You must find @Heda and @Caracal and tell them what happened. Tell them I have gone to find Ana and Ava. If you hear no call from me telling you I've found them by the time you reach them, tell them to come and help me look. But you must not come. Listen to whatever they tell you to do.

With that, Everett sent his own voice up for Heda and Caracal and would turn to seek out and find first @Anathema, then @Ava Amara, and finally @Dinah, who John mentioned as a witness to these things. He needed to know that each one was safe, starting with the one who might be bleeding just the same as John. But as he went, he gave John a final glance, swirling and sorrowful, and desiring this disciplus to know, God is with you. And He will be your strength, even in this.
Messages In This Thread
Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 07, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 07, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 08, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 08, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 09, 2023, 09:11 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 09, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 11, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Malakai - September 12, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 17, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 23, 2023, 07:05 PM