Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
Their new occupation invigorated Masquerade for several days, though slowly the novelty gave way to the familiarity of routine. The Ulfr still took pleasure in their duties, though their mood began to shift as summer yielded to autumn and the winter loomed ahead. Their misgivings started to return.

They plodded around the base of Dragon’s Back Ridge, casually tracking a rutting moose while keeping a careful distance. This gave them plenty of time to reflect on matters of the rise lately. @Avicus was back but had not resumed her post as Wealda. This upset the sense of balance restored by her initial return.

They didn’t want to dwell on this, so they turned their thoughts toward @Mulherin and the other youngsters. It wouldn’t be long now before they were young adults. Masque still assumed “@Fifth” was likely to disperse like “@Pupper” had, though the others were knitted tightly into the fabric of the rise.

Next, they caught themself thinking of @Riley. Masque wondered if he would make a name for himself among the Redtails or fade into the backdrop a bit like @Reki and @Relic. Would he still be here, come springtime? The thought made their tail lash as they broke into a gallop, realizing they’d lost ground.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 03:18 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 04:09 PM