Nova Peak Malice
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
He led them toward the valley to the east, though Masquerade was reluctant to follow him too far. They eventually slowed and stopped, watching as the moose trotted toward the great stretch of woods over yonder. He let out a bellow right before he disappeared beneath their shade.

The Ulfr did not linger. They pivoted and began loping back southwest along the foot of the great stone dragon. Masque decided to report the sighting to @Augur, then find their favorite brother and tell him about it just for fun.

Their eyes cut upward and they halted in their tracks when they saw a pale figure in the near distance. Masque’s hackles prickled, their tail pointing stiffly out behind them. They were a little surprised by their own reaction, though there wasn’t time to dwell on it now. They stood still, eyeing the stranger, a rumbling deep in their throat.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 03:18 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Malice - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Malice - by Raider - September 27, 2023, 04:09 PM