Lost Creek Hollow so you could sit there in this hurt
60 Posts
Ooc — hela
Aminthe wondered what her clan name might be. She hadn't realized she'd get one. Shadowpup and Shadowpaw both sounded like fitting names for the girl even without Aminthe knowing her. 

It was very cute how seriously the girl was taking this, but Aminthe would never say that out loud; she had a feeling Shadowpup wouldn't appreciate it. She wanted to know why Aminthe was here. She smiled warmly before she answered. I was injured by a cougar. Your healer, Ash Paw, helped me and in return, I joined the clan, she explained. 

What do you hope to learn when you're an apprentice?
Messages In This Thread
so you could sit there in this hurt - by Aminthe - September 30, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Shadowpaw - October 01, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Aminthe - October 01, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Shadowpaw - October 01, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Aminthe - October 03, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Shadowpaw - October 08, 2023, 07:58 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Aminthe - October 20, 2023, 06:29 PM