Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Maggak appeared worried, distraught, and Sialuk reminded herself that it was her daughter's ancestors who rested here; it was her right to know their history. Long ago, when I was not much younger than you, a strange storm came to this place. It was not rain, but fire and stone that fell from the sky. There were bright lights, confusion. Many of the wolves who were our kin went to the land of the dancing lights. Sialuk frowned, thinking of her father, her brother, her extended kin.

Grandmother Kukutux and I fled, and I helped her to build a new village—Moonglow. We sang songs for those who did not come with us, just as I will sing songs for Panuk and Rolayne's mother when we return them home. Was her daughter too young to understand this? Did she know that the smaller, younger brothers were not born of her own mother or Elentari? Sialuk realized bringing her nephews in may complicate things.

I still hear them on the wind, sometimes. And through the bones, they speak truths in riddles. The mother wondered if either Acrux or Maggak would gain an interest in the world beyond as Seal had.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
feeling - by Maggak - October 10, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: feeling - by Sialuk - October 11, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: feeling - by Maggak - October 11, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: feeling - by Sialuk - October 12, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: feeling - by Maggak - October 23, 2023, 05:16 PM
RE: feeling - by Sialuk - October 24, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: feeling - by Maggak - November 05, 2023, 12:06 AM
RE: feeling - by Sialuk - December 01, 2023, 03:36 PM