Two Eyes Cenote do i at least remind you of every girl that made you mad?
Muat-riya
Mazoi
306 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"pah!" khusobek spit upon the ground and blinked back the bleariness. "i knew a female pharaoh; ah. her father named her pharaoh. but she had a brother to marry, which satisfied the court."

"and when do i not have my eye on women, zaahira? i've had all the queen's, you know," he blundered, slinging an arm around her shoulder while his breath reeked of berries, "to my story: she lay with him, conceived a son in the name of their father, then had her personal army drive her brother out, deposing him."

"his name was ramesses. and i am her gift. do you know what happens to a female pharaoh? she is alone. men fear her. they come to shrink from her touch. she bears princes and princesses and knows beneath them she will lose her name. hatshepsuun," oh, to say her name! "she is alone. she is bitter. she is ageless, a goddess, but love does not consider the needs of a pharaoh. and you will see it the day he takes a concubine."
Messages In This Thread
RE: do i at least remind you of every girl that made you mad? - by Khusobek - November 01, 2023, 06:43 PM