Two Eyes Cenote (BOO) Daughter of mine.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
she dares to question!

satsu's form shifts, growing. her face becomes like granite while her eyes are twin pools of unblinking sky. her tails at first shimmer like curling mist and then all that dominates toula's vision are those eyes, with the winter chill pressing in from all sides. though, not a word of answer until it feels as though winter has claimed the space entire.

men lie. the words seethe from her, mind to mind. it is a simple truth and an important one that innocent toula has not grasped yet. he lies; your chosen, he is not happy as consort. he wishes for your throne and for your sons to carry his blood. her mouth does not move, for she is made of stone and shadow now.

you, child, who visit me often. you who give me gifts, and honor me... nothing that begins in love, ends in love. you are young, you do not know. let me be your tutor. her size is small again; her tails curling around her feet where she sits, and her eyes close, and even her head bows — the first queen! the shabti of the red sands, bowing to a girl!

your love of him blinds you to many things. you may stand as pharaoh to your people but he will never accept it in his heart. there is darkness there.
Messages In This Thread
(BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 12:35 AM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 06, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 05:22 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 06, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 06, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 06, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 09:48 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 07:12 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 18, 2023, 08:16 PM