Two Eyes Cenote When I said leave me alone, this isn't quite what I meant
114 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
Will delete if not welcome. :)

As she slept, Meridian's dreams were of turmoil. Of blood and ill omens.

She woke up to a commotion, perched on the outcrop of a cliff. Wolves. More importantly, a body. A scarlet pool slowly seeped into the sand. The gash on the victim's throat, a wolf she had never met, had clear evidence of an un-accidental killing.

The air smelled of coyote. One she knew of. The killing seemed to have caught the wolves off guard, but the coyote had learned to expect the unexpected. Meridian wished to know what had transpired here.

You all should step back. Any scent of the killer, and clue, is sure to be brushed of with your mobbing.

She boldly announces her presence, as she is cure the rocks leading up to her perch are to small for a wolf.
IC ≠ OOC
As of now, my life is quite irregular, even more so than usual. I may post frequently for a few days, then go slow for weeks. I'll try my best to reply within two weeks. Some threads, such as ones with many participants, may take priority over others. Thank you for understanding!
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I said leave me alone, this isn't quite what I meant - by Meridian - November 07, 2023, 10:02 PM