Two Eyes Cenote to be
13 Posts
Ooc — roni
To the throne room they were shepherded; an elegant nod directed to the mazoi and fellahin for their work before her attention is stolen by the figure sat above the rest. Surrounded by ornate furnishings, the Queen of the lower kingdom exuded a beauty pale and pure - truly a pleasure for one to lay their eyes on! 

A glimmer of surprise shone in the rosewater gaze of the Amira, for her features still were dusted with the softness of youth. Barely a girl-queen yet with such high power, she couldn't help but feel impressed and a little relieved that it was her Sister and not her that lay next in line for the throne. "Queen Toula," Nefari greets as her royalty draws closer, courteously bowing low until her face breaks into a wide smile and the Queen is pulled into a warm embrace. "Such a blessing it is to finally see you!"

Pulling back, she regards her warmly. "Your kingdom is truly a sight to behold," she assures, "my Mother would be quite proud if you were her daughter." She spoke of the fellahin and their contribution; Nefari could not agree more that their exquisite halls and reception had far exceeded expectation. "She is well, though her refusal to take a husband did make quite a stir." A confusing day for a young princess that had been, though the ruckus had shortly been smoothed over. "My Sister is to be wed upon my return," she continues more informally now, "perhaps she has a man lined up for me as well, though I pray she does not." A flash of a grin, marriage was not something the Amira wished to be sucked into just yet.

"So you are a pharaoh-to-be, or so I hear?" Should the rumours be true; it was quite an unusual event, though not unheard of.
"Common" // "Arabic"
Princess of the Light
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☼ ⋆⁺₊⋆
Messages In This Thread
to be - by Nefari - October 22, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: to be - by Eset - October 23, 2023, 01:07 PM
RE: to be - by Zaahira - October 23, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: to be - by Nefari - October 23, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: to be - by Eset - October 23, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: to be - by Naberius - October 23, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: to be - by Nefari - October 24, 2023, 07:15 AM
RE: to be - by Zaahira - October 25, 2023, 05:33 PM