Swiftcurrent Creek the man who sold the world
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,172 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette watched as Cygnet came to explore. It seemed to be an antler and a whole rabbit. This was good enrichment for the pup. The antler to chew and the rabbit to learn to eat actual prey instead of prepared meat. Arlette would help her of course, if she needed it. "That is helpful," Arlette smiled kindly. Since Cygnet was on her own she didn't really have any siblings to keep er occupied with. She noticed that that was a big difference to her own children and watching them.

"That is kind, thank you. Yeah. She is a little old for that," she agreed with a chuckle. Arlette looked at the male and couldn't help but wonder where this was coming from. She didn't want to question his kindness, that was not something she did. But ever since joining she had seen little of the male. She partly blamed herself, she kept mostly busy with Bellatrix, Solaria, Cygnet, and then there were her medical duties she felt like she should do. She quirked up her lips. "They are doing well. Although I am still getting used to the fact I am a grandma. I don't feel grandma age yet," she chuckled.

"How... have you been?," she asked curiously. While trying to look at him but also keeping an eye on the pup exploring in case she needed help.
Messages In This Thread
the man who sold the world - by Akavir - November 08, 2023, 07:28 AM
RE: the man who sold the world - by Arlette - November 09, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: the man who sold the world - by Cygnet - November 09, 2023, 10:54 AM
RE: the man who sold the world - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 07:22 AM
RE: the man who sold the world - by Arlette - November 10, 2023, 11:16 AM
RE: the man who sold the world - by Cygnet - December 04, 2023, 04:25 PM