Swiftcurrent Creek I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong
always an angel, never a god
418 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Just don't leave.
It shattered her all over again to hear it, to hear his plea; her entire body crumples and she sinks down yet again as the tears she had fought so hard began to erupt. I'm sorry, God, she hadn't wanted to do this. Hadn't wanted it to come to this, hadn't wanted — she swallows hard as she turns yet again to face him. I need-- I don't want to burden you anymore, Akavir. You and Arric, you don't-- you don't need this, you don't need me just coming in and fucking everything up. I-I'm not good enough. For you. For, for this, for being a beta, for Silver, for-- for being here. I'm not.
She was not enough.
She had not been enough when she had laid with Akavir that night in that cavern. She had not been enough when Marcus had made promises never fulfilled. She had not been enough when Colt scattered her to the wind. She had not been enough when she had defended her home, her family, from a man that now cost her pack an ally.
She had not been enough for Silvertongue.
She had not been enough for her father.
And now there was nothing left.
I don't want to let you down. And I know, I know I promised you I wouldn't, so, so... I gotta do this. I need to go. Because it'll only get worse if I stay. she draws in a shallow breath. She cannot look at him anymore. I'm sorry.
Messages In This Thread
I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - October 01, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 01, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 08:01 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 20, 2023, 06:27 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 08, 2023, 07:14 AM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 04:01 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 06:21 PM