Swiftcurrent Creek I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His jaw worked—tense. The tension headache was becoming a familiar pain to him—and he squeezed his eyes shut momentarily, though the tears that fell from her eyes was branded a branded imagine in his mind, regardless.

“You’re not a burden, Wren,” he noted, his voice remaining hoarse, his eyes closed before opening them. “If I didn’t think you were good enough, or worth it… I wouldn’t be here asking you to make sure you come home.” Home, where she belonged.

But how could he make her understand that? So embedded within her trauma was that she wasn’t worthy—how could he possibly make her understand that this was the furthest thing from the truth?

‘I don’t want to let you down.’ His teeth grit together again—this time, his eyes looking sharply away—biting his tongue before he informed her that by doing this, it was exactly what she was doing.

“Are you even coming back?”

‘Don’t wait on me.’
Messages In This Thread
I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - October 01, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 01, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 08:01 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 20, 2023, 06:27 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 08, 2023, 07:14 AM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 04:01 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 06:21 PM