Two Eyes Cenote [WP] You don't have to be a star
Loner
crying is okay here
42 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
That will make for an exciting journey, I'm sure, they responded with an excited chirp in their tone. Wetlands are very nice when they're in bloom, but make sure you watch out for the bugs; they carry some nasty diseases. There are some plants you can carry that will make them less aggressive, though, he thought for a moment, they might be a bit hard to find until the frost melts.

Yeah, the mountains are really big. Bigger than you'd ever be able to imagine, Moss remarked as he nodded in agreement. You can't fully grasp their size until they stand at the very tippy top, where the clouds tickle your nose, and you gaze out over the earth below. It takes your breath away. The landscape beneath you is a vibrant tapestry of colors and textures, as if the earth itself were an artist's canvas. The forests are a deep shade of green, the rivers and lakes shimmer with a bright blue hue, and you can feel the warm golden light that basks the fields and deserts. It's as if every detail of the earth's beauty has been painstakingly rendered by a master painter. From up there, even the biggest creatures, such as bears, elk, and, although most don't like to think of it, even us wolves, appear tiny and insignificant, no bigger than ants. It's a humbling experience. It'll make you realize one of the great truths of the world, I think. The traveler's voice grew dreamier and seemingly farther away with every further description, obviously being pulled into a memory, and he tried his best to find the words to pull Eset in too, so she might experience it with him. Then, with the last line, he was sitting back in the hall, looking at his companion with a smile.

I have not visited that one in particular, but if it is like any of the others, I'm sure it will be, Moss concurred, meeting her golden irises for a moment and appreciating the beauty found within. If you decide to visit in the spring, you might be able to stay with Kvarsheim for a few nights while you rest. I'd have to talk with Tauris about it, but I don't think she'd mind. She looks cranky, but she has a very warm heart. It is an ailment to her sometimes, I think, having a heart so big. He finished to himself thoughtfully.

I'd be delighted. I'm not sure I could teach you the entire thing in one night, but I'll be staying for the celebration all week. If I'm not being too bold, might I request your company again? Maybe when I haven't had quite so much to drink, they finished with a chuckle.

from my rotting body flowers shall grow
Messages In This Thread
[WP] You don't have to be a star - by Moss - November 29, 2023, 12:36 AM
RE: [WP] You don't have to be a star - by Eset - November 29, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: [WP] You don't have to be a star - by Moss - November 29, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: [WP] You don't have to be a star - by Eset - November 30, 2023, 07:23 PM
RE: [WP] You don't have to be a star - by Moss - December 03, 2023, 10:33 PM
RE: [WP] You don't have to be a star - by Eset - December 05, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: [WP] You don't have to be a star - by Moss - December 05, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: [WP] You don't have to be a star - by Eset - December 05, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: [WP] You don't have to be a star - by Moss - December 06, 2023, 01:00 PM
RE: [WP] You don't have to be a star - by Eset - December 06, 2023, 04:18 PM