Blacktail Deer Plateau So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile
46 Posts
Ooc — Jess
he can likely be skipped! I'll interject with him on and off maybe but otherwise he won't hold up the thread.

He'd been worried that she might step to the side, as she often did- and perhaps he'd charged with more gusto than either of them could truly manage for when he made his mark, he felt a singing pain through his head. He staggered a bit in the wake of the collision, having felt the whoosh of his sister's breath as it was knocked out of her. Someone had howled- in the very crucial moment before impact. He hadn't been coordinated enough to swerve, and he'd been going too fast to bail; he'd definitely won this fight, but he felt a bit guilty that it had come about because his sister had been distracted. 

"I am sorry- I did not think that was going to work," he confessed guiltily as they moved along, and he lumbered along next to his sister at a rangy pace. He was glad to be invited, as he often was. He was being primed, he felt, likely to follow in his father's footsteps to become another guardian, and he would learn from these meetings as much as he could. 

The wolf who had come to the borders smelled of saltwater. It reminded him of his birthplace in the Keep, as the strong winds often brought with them the scent of brine, and he smiled to remember it now. His sister greeted the woman fondly,  though he remained back a pace and when he was introduced, he bobbed his head and sat down. "Hael og sael," He greeted.
Messages In This Thread
So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:48 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Thyra - December 15, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Baldr - December 15, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:50 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Thyra - February 01, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - February 03, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Thyra - February 14, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - February 17, 2024, 03:37 PM