Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
731 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestion!

She kissed him passionately, unable to allow her excitement and excess energy to go to waste. We must visit Tartok then, she decided eagerly, pulling away with eyes full of stars. Who knows! I might never want to leave if it is like this! The gathering had an undeniable energy; she felt more alive than ever!

I also have some exciIiIiIiIiting news, she said after kissing him again and pulling him close. I think that my season is on its way, she watched him, wondering what he made of this. She'd been bloated, extra hungry, and extra horny—all indications of her impending period.
Messages In This Thread
[m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: n the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:56 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 10:08 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 29, 2023, 09:19 AM