Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,267 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
To hear her speak fondly of Tartok as a whole, was a good feeling. The news that she would soon come to want Kaluktuk in this deeper way was good, too; and he kissed her again and again, wanting to enjoy their time together now regardless of their privacy or the hunt; he would have let everyone watch them in their love-making as was custom in the north, because she was his issumatar, and those of Moonsong should know it.

I will bring Tartok to you! He answered with a hungry sigh against her, pressing her against the earth. You will be full of warriors and hunters, soon. They will be moon-touched like their mother, equipped with the hungry, eager teeth of their father!

He would kiss her again and again, ravenous.
Inupiaq. · Common.
Messages In This Thread
[m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: n the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:56 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 10:08 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 29, 2023, 09:19 AM