Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,267 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
She didn't need to do much to get him going; Kaluktuk was glad for her affections, and riled enough by their talk to want to continue down the obvious path. Practice wasn't what they needed — they'd had plenty of that prior — but what Kaluktuk wanted now was passion, and connection, and he sought that out for himself when she gave her blessing.

[. . .]

Afterward he was laughing and out of breath, and his heart hammered in his chest; he thought of how the Moonsong camp most definitely heard them and maybe even those across the river — not realizing it was Moonglow that camped there, and not caring.

If only I could take you here and now, and bring the spirit of those giants of the plain to you. Our children could be strong like them! Powerful! Ah, he kissed her neck and held her close. They will be, though. They will be.
Inupiaq. · Common.
Messages In This Thread
[m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: n the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:56 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 10:08 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 29, 2023, 09:19 AM