Hoshor Plains [m] bird song
Moonspear
Journeyperson
330 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Seal devolved into a useless puddle of nerves on the ground. Though her attempt to deflect Maggak was weak, she did her very best. However, the spicy young girl wasn’t having any of what Seal offered. She threatened to kill! To tattle!

“N-no!” Seal retorted. Begged.

This is it, Seal told herself. I’m dead. I’m dying. Take me away, Sedna. I’m finished.

Just as she was about to come to terms with her imminent death by embarrassment, Raiyuk saved the day by leveraging his square, objective personality.

Seal got down on her knees.

Dear God,

Thank you for Raiyuk.

Amen.

She exchanged a desperate glance with her friend without anything to add. Raiyuk had more tact in his pinky than Seal did in her entire body and she eagerly passed him the wheel.

As he calmly explained the scenario for real, Seal felt her blood pressure decrease. His matter-of-factness really saved the day.

“Raiyuk's right, Maggak” she admitted. “They do… do that. Love making. Just for adults.” Seal parroted Raiyuk since she only had one brain cell left.

She was especially oh-so-thankful when he said they should go. "Yes," Seal agreed robotically. "Medicine. The women's camp. Come on, Maggak, they need privacy."
Messages In This Thread
[m] bird song - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: [m] bird song - by Maggak - December 28, 2023, 10:40 PM
RE: [m] bird song - by Raiyuk - December 28, 2023, 10:43 PM
RE: [m] bird song - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 11:27 PM
RE: [m] bird song - by Maggak - December 28, 2023, 11:35 PM
RE: [m] bird song - by Raiyuk - December 28, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: [m] bird song - by Seal - December 29, 2023, 12:18 AM
RE: [m] bird song - by Maggak - January 02, 2024, 07:14 PM
RE: [m] bird song - by Raiyuk - January 14, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: [m] bird song - by Seal - February 25, 2024, 12:30 PM