Hoshor Plains to bring us sugar and tea and rum
Moonspear
Journeyperson
333 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
When Frolic didn’t let go of Seal’s paw Seal knew her friend was ready to say something big.

Frolic was leaving Brecheliant to travel far and wide! Of course, this made perfect sense. At first, a great feeling of happiness and pride grew in Seal’s heart. “Oh Frolic, that sounds like a wonderful adventure. You’ve always been a canny traveler. An adventurous lass!” Seal brought her friend close for a hug.

But then… the reality quickly set in. Seal realized Frolic would no longer be next door. Orca had left. Ajei was growing up. They were all following their paths. Soon, even Seal would find herself in a new home as she lived in a different village. It felt like her security blanket had been ripped off.

The young woman felt herself become emotional and when she pulled away, small tears were running down her cheeks. “I’m so h-happy for you, F-frolic,” she cried. Seal swallowed and then stiffened her lip. She looked down at Frolic’s paws, where the black of her fur was interrupted by so many scars. Would she take care of herself? Would she be safe?

But, Frolic made a promise to return. It wasn’t goodbye. Seal needed to trust her friend. She gathered her nerves and squeezed her friend’s paw. “You will be amazing. I’m verrae proud of you, my friendmine!”
Messages In This Thread
to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 08:18 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:51 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 29, 2023, 09:31 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 31, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - January 01, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 12:56 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - January 21, 2024, 11:02 AM