Hoshor Plains of a chain reaction of countermoves
Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
651 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Thankfully, she didn't sign him to sleep; he listened intently, staying awake the entire time.

Thank you, she said. Do you know any of Dutch's anaa's songs? I'd like to learn some, if possible. She was collecting songs for her children, as she knew they would be needed when she needed to soothe or entertain them. And it is okay if you do not have a nice singing voice—it will help me stay awake! she joked with a laugh.

He mentioned how different the moonpeople were, and she nodded in agreement; their ways were not for everybody. There had even been a time when she had considered leaving their ways altogether. She'd been younger, out exploring the world, but something unnamable had drawn her back. Growing up for me ... felt like I had promise for the future and security as long as I stayed. My taataa and anaa did a fine job providing security and teaching me the ways of Sedna. I did go on a spirit journey when I was of age, and I got to explore the world—and that is when I learned that ... she hesitated, unsure how to word her thoughts. There is more out there and more to question here.
Messages In This Thread
of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Ariadne - January 07, 2024, 07:12 PM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Valiant - January 08, 2024, 03:22 PM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Ariadne - January 08, 2024, 06:37 PM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Valiant - January 08, 2024, 06:47 PM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Ariadne - January 09, 2024, 10:49 AM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Ariadne - January 09, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 11:53 AM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Ariadne - January 09, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 12:30 PM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Ariadne - January 09, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 05:47 PM
RE: of a chain reaction of countermoves - by Ariadne - January 09, 2024, 05:56 PM