Hoshor Plains my wings beneath your breeze
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
287 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Something in his heart unclenched; it was a relief to know that she'd had something like a family to care for her, even though that time was now past. He wondered if she would visit them, and if he would be allowed to come along. Already, he formed vague plans of showing her the way to Round Valley, where many of their more distant family had taken refuge.

"It's good you had somethin' like that," he said gruffly, thinking of his own time at White Spine, where their aunt had treated him — perhaps not like her own son, but like someone who was immediate family all the same. "The leaders here are Kukutux and Aiolos. I ain't actually met Aiolos yet, but Kukutux has been real kind." He thought that the two gentle spirits would get along well, even if it would not mimic what Minnow had enjoyed in her previous pack. He was more worried than he let on that she might feel out of place, but he was sure if they gave it some time, she would fit right in.

Valiant called out for @Kukutux, though he was already threading through the camp to find her. When he tracked her down, he approached with unconscious trepidation — something lingered from his recent interaction with Ariadne, whispering that he should not think himself too welcome among these wolves. But he would do anything for Minnow.

"Miss moonwoman?" he said in warm greeting, although there was something in his voice and posture that seemed to anticipate being sent away. These were things he was not entirely conscious of, but they colored his interactions all the same.
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Messages In This Thread
my wings beneath your breeze - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 07:06 PM
RE: my wings beneath your breeze - by Minnow - January 09, 2024, 09:55 PM
RE: my wings beneath your breeze - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 10:06 PM
RE: my wings beneath your breeze - by Kukutux - January 10, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: my wings beneath your breeze - by Valiant - January 11, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: my wings beneath your breeze - by Minnow - January 12, 2024, 05:49 PM
RE: my wings beneath your breeze - by Kukutux - January 15, 2024, 05:05 PM
RE: my wings beneath your breeze - by Valiant - January 15, 2024, 05:42 PM
RE: my wings beneath your breeze - by Minnow - January 20, 2024, 08:43 PM