Ouroboros Spine Fly me to the moon
Moonglow
Zeta
20 Posts
Ooc — Faele
A quiet gasp left her mouth, and whatever paw she had just a bit too close to the border, she swept it under her belly. A beautiful woman bloomed in her sight. With scary scars across a face so intricate with sun-born colors. Skylight cheeks, and summer eyes.

When Faele spoke next, it was a touch louder than her last hush! She was sure she had accidentally screamed at the woman. "H-h," and nothing came out. She smiled and she found her ears growing warm.

But with patience, it came out. "Hello, miss. My name is Faele Frostfur. My mothers name," she felt sheepish, sheepish, sheepish, and grew a touch quieter before she picked her volume back up again. This woman made her feel so small with all of her experiences so vibrant, and yet there was a comfort there, because she did not seem cruel or savage. She was very thankful in her heart. "is Liffey Frostfur. I have come from very far. She told me she used to live in these lands a very, very long time ago. I wanted to learn of your people, and to see if you may have a space for me." 
Messages In This Thread
Fly me to the moon - by Faele - January 17, 2024, 12:20 AM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Shikoba - January 17, 2024, 01:31 AM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Faele - January 17, 2024, 02:01 AM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Shikoba - January 21, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Faele - January 21, 2024, 11:29 PM
RE: Fly me to the moon - by Shikoba - January 28, 2024, 11:04 PM