Stavanger Bay or if i'll see you again?
52 Posts
Ooc — Kan
Away
iaghe's head dipped in a slow, reptilian nod. she blinked owlishly, flinty gaze creeping past the woman to the world of winter they'd both left behind.

the acrid tang of fear had muted, though currents still rippled in the depths of her veins somewhere, and the shadow edged backwards. 

she continued to stare even as she made room for the other female -- either unaware or uncaring that it might seem rude to her newfound companion. 

the fire-marked wildling had reasons, to be sure. 

she could not ask for the woman's name. and the string of words had soared right over her head into the depths of the cavern they sheltered in. 

she had captured two of them, however, and cradled them close to her chest. as if the grandest of treasures. 

"cold," the winterborne ground out, gesturing beyond with another nod. her dark diadem canted aside, gaze drifting to the dirt floor of the cave. stay.

"pretty," she murmured in the lost tongue of her mother, the word itself perhaps lost to the wind beyond as her gaze slid shyly away. it felt jagged on her tongue, not befitting of the seelie she'd become.

she shifted, settling herself against the wall -- somewhere between crouching and sitting. she might permit the woman to sleep here but she was not fool enough to turn her back on a stranger. 

nor would she sleep until fleurette did -- glacial gaze flitting to the sundrop again, watching closely.
"i can't come out. if i do, i'll go mad again" -- Snitter, The Plague Dogs
Messages In This Thread
or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 15, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 18, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 18, 2024, 08:13 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 19, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 21, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 22, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 25, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 26, 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 28, 2024, 04:48 PM