Gilded Bay But I'm still playing in the sand.
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Rainchaser
Sumac gave a lopsided grin, tilting his head to one side, “You can call me ‘Mac, if you’d like. That’s what my family used to call me, anyway.”

The Mackenzie nodded eagerly as Raindrop described what she was searching for. “My, that sounds like a sight to see. An oyster shell, huh? Well, let’s see what we can find!”

He dashed off eagerly closer to the water’s edge, enjoying the feeling of the sand between his pads. It was such an unfamiliar feeling, and though he found it more difficult to run on, sand was just so much fun to dig in.

‘Mac got to work, putting his nose to the ground and occasionally putting his claws to work. A stick here, a peculiar bone there, a… Hey! It moved!

A strange little critter that he first mistook for.a rock popped out of a concealed hole in the sand. The pale creature had two black… eyes? On a pair of stalks. It waved a large claw at him menacingly, and he wasn’t quite sure what to make of the display. Was it a spider? Some sort of bug? No, no… it kind of looked like a crayfish!

“You’re a funny, round crayfish,” he muttered to it, daring to stick his nose too close. “Ouch!” He was rewarded with a pinch! “Guess I should’ve known better,” Sumac grumbled, rubbing his sore nose with a paw as the crustacean skittered off.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 16, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 26, 2024, 07:33 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 26, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 27, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 27, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 28, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 28, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 29, 2024, 09:27 AM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 29, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 29, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 29, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 30, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 30, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 30, 2024, 02:03 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 30, 2024, 02:22 PM