Moonsong Glacier I've carried this pre-conceived, false belief
Morningside
Sage*
142 Posts
Ooc — Jess
thank you for joining! <3

As carefully as she could without puling out tufts of fur, she worked to clean the rabbit's pelt with long strokes of her tongue. When it needed a bit more vigour, she brought it to the bank and let it sit in the fresh, glacier water for a few moments before she pulled it out, gave it a shake, and settled down to clean it before the fur had a chance to freeze in the cool temperature. It was a time-consuming project, but satisfying nonetheless. 

Her head lifted when she was interrupted from her task, having been so focused that she'd not noticed the sound of his pawsteps as he approached. He was a comely man, of good proportions, and with a pleasant twang to his voice. His expression was playful but earnest; she saw no devil in the curve of his lips, and saw fit to return his smile with one of her own. 

She sat up and fretted lightly about the state of her fur, but there was no time for her to clean herself up now. Slightly flustered, she nodded, not wanting to discourage him or send him away simply because she was filthy. "Peace be," She greeted with an additional bob of her head. "I, uhm...I am new to this craft, if you-" She said, gesturing to the pelt. She uttered a slightly ashamed laugh. "I would take any suggestions you have, if you know how to do this better," She said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've carried this pre-conceived, false belief - by Simbelmyne - February 07, 2024, 01:49 PM